“Students were bleeding from the ears and nose and no incident reports were allowed by the school,” states the teacher who required cardiac medical intervention. Her doctor explained that those with mercury fillings suffer more effects from WiFi. She asks officials to listen to her students own reports of illness since the WiFi was turned on.
Professor Olle Johansson, Karolinksa Institute, Stockholm Sweden, has stated that wireless radiation exposure studies have indicated “irreversible sterility within five generations.”
FOR VIDEO: http://youtu.be/lBTBoMuLTkQ
On Friday, February 22, despite the swirling snow and wintry winds, approximately fifty plus parents, their children, and neighbors took up picket signs outside the Burger King, next to their children's Gonzales Community School, protesting a cell tower planned by AT&T.
As their petition states, not only could a cell tower explode or fall into the three gas pumps located at the Burger King, but a narrow arroyo filled with dry trees and brush is all that separates the land owned by Tom McCullum from the Gonzales School campus.
Channel 7 ABC arrived with cameras rolling and interviewed four neighborhood parents and protestors. DID ANY FOOTAGE MAKE IT ONTO CHANNEL 7 NEWS? No, and not surprising as most media coverage seems strangely silent. The New Mexican mustered a 2 1/2 inch photograph and two sentences about the picket, featured on page 10A.
"Ethan was diagnosed with 2 brain tumors three months after he was given a wi-fi-connected iPod.
His parents later discovered he had been falling asleep with it under his pillow. Even though it was on standby, it was still emitting bursts of radiation as it tried to connect to the router, Mr Wyman said.
Doctors who saw Ethan said the tumors appeared to be about four months old, Mr Wyman said. He died, aged 10, less than a year after diagnosis last August."
Despite government agencies still saying that radiofrequency (rF) electromagnetic radiation is “safe”, the vast majority of independent science is showing, more than ever, that low-level chronic exposure causes health damage and disease. In addition, an alarming number of individuals – including a growing mega-list of children in schools – are experiencing symptoms of ill health caused by radiation exposure. The sheer number of individuals reporting health effects, and the sheer number of published papers reporting health effects, are creating a critical situation which can no longer be ignored.
Obesity, developmental delay, sleep deprivation, anxiety, depression, aggression, social phobia, and inability to pay attention or learn, are all associated with technology overuse...
Gary Small¹s research showed pruning of neuronal tracks to frontal cortex in children who overuse videogames, bringing into question, what are the effects of unrestricted technology in the school setting? The brain triples in size in the 0-2 year old through synaptic connection formation, heavily influenced by environmental stimuli, or lack thereof. Prior to entering school, young children are wiring their brains to be stimulus/response mechanisms, devoid of empathy, impulse control, or executive function. Whether parents and teachers want to admit it or not, we are witnessing the de-evolution of the human species as a result of prevalent and unrestricted technology overuse, and both primary and secondary causal factors for technology addiction need to be considered in order to reverse technology¹s destructive process
Students and teachers are to wear these devices to measure excitement, attention, anxiety, boredom or relaxation in order to measure teacher effectiveness.
Wikipedia says neuromarketing is a new field of marketing research that studies consumers’ sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to marketing stimuli. So the Gates Foundation joins Google, CB S, and Frito-Lay in looking for ways to measure consumer reactions to products.
Put a Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) bracelet on every kid in the class and you can measure teacher effectiveness in keeping their attention.
The vote was part of a series of motions requesting that radiation from cell phones and WiFi be recognized as a potential workplace hazard for teachers.
"There is cause for concern for members' health and safety, especially women," said Sandra Wash, a teacher representing Peel District who spoke at the meeting.
Two years ago the World Health Organization officially declared wireless radiation from cell phones and WiFi to be a possible Carcinogen. A second vote yesterday afternoon demanded that school Boards stop hiding WiFi transmitters in the ceiling, and label them as part of a hazard control program.
...a majority of delegates to theB.C. Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils (BCCPAC) decided there are enough unanswered questions to pass two resolutions. One calls on B.C. school districts to ensure they have at least one school that doesn’t have Wi-Fi, cordless phones or cell phones as an option for families. The other urges districts to stop installing Wi-Fi altogether.
From the Peterborough Examiner, Ontario Canada (things are the same all over…):
Peterborough’s Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Rosana Pellizzari, talked about WiFi in schools to the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board last week and said that anyone …