Tag Archives: medical
“Students were bleeding from the ears and nose and no incident reports were allowed by the school,” states the teacher who required cardiac medical intervention. Her doctor explained that those with mercury fillings suffer more effects from WiFi. She asks officials to listen to her students own reports of illness since the WiFi was turned on. Professor Olle Johansson, Karolinksa Institute, Stockholm Sweden, has stated that wireless radiation exposure studies have indicated “irreversible sterility within five generations.”
The study established a direct link between cancer deaths in Belo Horizonte, the third largest city, with the antennae of the mobile telephone network, reported in Science Hoje site, the news portal of the Brazilian Society for Progress Science (Sociedad Brasileña para el Progreso de la Ciencia.) According to the study, more than 81 percent of people who die in Belo Horizonte by specific types of cancer live less than 500 meters away from the 300 identified cell phone antennas in the city. Scientists found between 1996 and 2006 in Belo Horizonte, a total of 4924 victims within 500 meters and 7191 within 1000 meters died of cancer types that may be caused by electromagnetic radiation, such as tumors in the prostate, breast, lung, kidneys and liver.
Busting the myths about lack of evidence on harm caused by cellphone radiation, Finnish scientist Dariusz Leszczynski on Friday said that long-term exposure to cellphone and cell tower radiation, on an average of thirty minutes a day over ten years, causes an increased risk of brain cancer.
This is consistent with the increasing use of cordless phones as well as cell phones by the population. Hardell's case-control research on mobile phone use and brain cancer suggests that cordless phone use may be as harmful as cell phone use, and that tumors are more likely to occur in the frontal and temporal lobes than in other parts of the brain.
"Sustained exposure to ultraviolet light wavelengths from CFLs increases the risk of two seriously debilitating eye conditions, macular degeneration and cataracts," the professor claims.
This alarm that will result as soon as possible in "guidelines to limit as much as possible the use of mobile phones to children, avoiding completely the use of up to 10 years and limiting, with proper precautions, use even for older ages". Article in English & Italian "Mobile phones,”said Sapia, “are two-way radios that rely upon the ear to talk and there is evidence that the interaction of electromagnetic fields with human biological systems causes a localized increase in body temperature. Very prolonged exposures can cause tissue necrosis (cell death)."
AAEM physicians and physicians world-wide are treating patients who report adverse, debilitating health effects following the installation of smart meters, which emit electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) and radiofrequencies (RF). The peer reviewed, scientific literature demonstrates the correlation between EMF/RF exposure and neurological, cardiac, and pulmonary disease as well as reproductive disorders, immune dysfunction, cancer and other health conditions. The evidence is irrefutable. Despite this research, claims have been made that studies correlating smart meter emissions with adverse health effects do not exist.
Suppression of melatonin by light at night resulting in circadian disruption has been implicated in sleep disturbances, increased risk for diabetes and obesity, as well as increased risk for more serious diseases, such as breast cancer, if circadian disruption occurs for many consecutive years, such as in nightshift workers.
Medical Info Convinces Oregon Utility Board to Votes for “Opt-In” on Smart Meters, No fines for saying “No thanks!”
Only customers who say they want the new so-called smart meters will get them....Those who worry about the health effects of smart meter transmissions won’t have to do anything to avoid unwanted exposure. Those who fear that smart meters will lead to a loss of privacy can keep the meters they have now. VIDEO of medical presentation.
"Scotty is just a baby. He won't live the 15 years he's supposed to ...I did something I thought a responsible pet owner should --- microchip your pet --- and to think that it killed him ... It just breaks your heart." A tumor between the dog's shoulder blades --- precisely where a microchip had been embedded --- was described as malignant lymphoma. A tumor the size of a small balloon was removed; encased in it was a microchip. In 2007, The Associated Press reported on a series of veterinary and toxicology studies that found that microchip implants had "induced" malignant tumors in some lab animals. Scotty was given no more than a year to live..